Friday, May 7, 2010

What's My Number? (Week of May 3, 2010)

WHAT'S MY NUMBER? is BACK!!!

For the rules of the game, click here.

Have a guess? Send an e-mail to whatsmynumber@gmail.com by Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM.

Here are the clues for the week of May 3, 2010:

1. I am a 3-digit even number where the sum of my digits is often considered an unlucky number.

2. If you double the product of my first and last digits, then you will get my second digit.

3. The difference between the number of sides on an octagon and the number of sides on a nonagon is my first digit.

4. My last digit is the clue number we are currently on.


I am 184 .

Winners: None yet.

3 comments:

  1. Donielle Richard 4th Period My number is 142; I am 142

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donielle Richard 4th period
    Is 142 not correct because it matches the clues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The number is 184

    Erin Morgan 4th Period Geometry

    ReplyDelete